GE 44540 Saf-T-Gard® Teflon® Coated Flame Tip F20 Postlight Bulb, Clear, 100W
GE saf-t-gard® bulbs feature a protective Teflon® coating that helps contain glass fragments if broken. Designed with heavy-duty, all-weather construction, these bulbs protect against shattering, rain breakage and splatter from oil and lubricants. GE saf-t-gard® bulbs are perfect for home use in kitchens, basements garages, workshops and enclosed exterior fixtures.
- Flame tip shape with medium base for use in rough service applications
- Lasts twice as long as regular decorative bulbs (subject to conditions)
- Shatter Resistant Bulb - Protective coating helps contain glass fragments if broken
- Lasts 2.7 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- Estimated yearly energy costs $12.05 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- Designed with a unique all-weather construction, they withstand harsh weather conditions better than regular bulbs.
- Lamp type: Incandescent, Decorative
- Bulb Shape: F20
- Base: Medium Screw (E26)
- Base Type: Screw-In
- Primary Application: Post Light
- Filament: CC-9
- Bulb Finish: Clear
- Rated Life (NOM): 3000 hrs.
- Initial Lumens (NOM): 900.
- Wattage (NOM): 100 W
- Voltage (NOM): 120 V.
- Bulb Diameter (DIA) (NOM): 2.5".