Gardner Bender MS-175 Improved Metal Cable Staple, 9/16"
Secures Romex® wire and other types of non-metallic (NM) cable. The recessed head drives faster and protects cable insulation. These staples are a preferred length and have sharper tips so the legs drive in straight without splitting wood. For cleaner handling the staples are virtually “Oil-Free.”
- 100 pack
- 9/16 in. wide
- Compatible 12/3 and 10/3 Romex and NM cables
- Made from steel for strength
- Made with sharp, burr-free tips
- For use with staple guns
- Secures Romex® wire and other types of non-metallic (NM) cable
- Recessed head drives faster and protects cable insulation
- Pointed legs drive in straight; will not split wood
- Preferred length
- Virtually “Oil-Free” for cleaner handling
- Sharper tips for easy starting.