Gardner Bender GCM-221 Digital Clamp On Electrical Multimeter
Gardner Bender Digital Clamp Meter measures current up to 600 amps, voltage to 600 volts (300-volt CAT III and 600-volt CAT II) and resistance to 200 ohms. This versatile tool features an easy-to-read LCD display and data-hold functionality for easy retrieval. It is durably designed to withstand operating environments up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit and it is 6 ft. drop- and 150 lb. crush rated.
- Measures current up to 600 amps, voltage to 600 volts (300-volt CAT III and 600-volt CAT II) and resistance to 200 ohms with a sample rate of 2 Hz
- Easy-to-read digital LCD display
- Auto ranging for improved readings
- Data-hold feature built in for convenient retrieval
- Low-battery indicator
- Powered by only 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Pocket size for easy access and use
- 1 in. jaw opening
- Operating temperature range from 32 - 104 degrees Fahrenheit (storage temperature 14 - 140 degrees Fahrenheit)
- 6 ft. drop- and 150 lb. crush rated
- Includes test leads and operating instructions
- UL approved and CE listed.