Gardner Bender FTS-125R UpperHand™ Fish Tape, Carbon Steel Wire, 125'
UpperHand™ fish tape. GB's series of UpperHand™ fish tapes has improved traditional hand fishing with the first ergonomic fish tape in the industry. The improved design is manufactured with impact-resistant abs and nylon resins and includes a full, wrap-around interior ring to increase durability.
- Tape length: 125'
- Tape dimensions: 1/8" w
- Internal/external ring dia: 5-1⁄2"/12"
- Handle/housing material: Nylon/ABS with Rubber Grips
- Corrosion-resistant plated carbon steel (R series): the toughest, most durable tape for long-lasting use
- Ergonomic handle: reduces fatigue and wrist strain by allowing the user to keep their wrist in a natural position.
- Exclusive ergonomic handle reduces wrist strain
- Exclusive comfort formed grip reduces forearm strain
- Exclusive cushioned rubber hand grips for ease of operation and comfort
- Impact modified handle and housing that exceeds the 25 ft drop-test
- Plated steel wire resists corrosion.