Gardner Bender 19-PC8 PushGard™ Push-in Wire Connector, 8 Port
PushGard™ Push-in Wire Connectors features Easy and fast to use, just strip and push conductors into PushGard™ connectors to make reliable, secure connections. Simplified insertion and compact size helps in tight locations. Clear polycarbonate housings have color-coded side panels for connection verification and identification. With corrosion-resistant stainless steel springs, PushGard™ connectors restrict wire pullout, yet corrections are possible with a simple left-right twist and pull. Continuity test point for easy voltage checks. Rated at 600 V Max. in building wire and at 1000 V Max. in lighting fixtures/ luminaries. Copper-to-copper connections only.
- 8 port
- Wire range: #22 - #12 AWG solid (connections rated at 600 V max.)
- Rated at 600 V max. in building wire and at 1000 V max
- Simplified insertion and compact size helps in tight locations
- Copper-to-copper connections only
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel springs
- PushGard™ connectors restrict wire pullout, yet corrections are possible with a simple left right twist & pull
- UL listed
- 10 pack.