Gallagher G50905 Multi-Mode Fault Finder Tool
Gallagher™ Electric Fence Fault Finder is a multi-mode fault finding tool. Volt meter, current meter and short finder in one - Save hours checking fence lines for shorts. Retractable voltage probe for reading voltage in hard to reach places. Large arrows point to direction of short. Auto on/off activated when fence pulse is detected. Low battery indication.
- Multi-mode fault finding tool: Current Meter and Digital Volt Meter (DVM)
- Convenient pocket size
- Modern water resistant and impact resistant case
- Large easy to read LCD display
- Long life battery - up to 3 years
- Auto ON/OFF. Activated when fence pulse is detected
- Switch to change between DVM and Current Meter modes
- Retractable voltage probe for reading voltage on energizers and other hard to reach areas
- Micro-chip technology that enables low voltage operation
- Detachable earth lead
- All parts fully replaceable
- Low battery indication
When used as a DVM:
- Can be used to measure voltage on all energizer types, measures up to 15KV; use without earth lead for everyday fence voltage reading (earth lead will give more precise readings, particularly for measuring earth voltage.); retractable probe allows easy access to energizer terminals, cut-out switches and other difficult to reach areas.
When used as a Current Meter:
- Large arrows makes for easy fault finding by showing direction of fault; digital display of current (A) makes for easy detection of faults; bar graph indicating voltage while in current meter mode; cordless operation.