Freud 99-761 Premier Adjustable Rail & Stile Bit, Ogee Profile,1-11/16" Dia,2-pc
Patented extended tenon vapability - Top portion of cutter, including bearing and spindle, is removed to produce the front of the long tenon profile. TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide to maximize bit life and material finish. Adjustable shims adjust panel groove down to 7/32"(5.5mm) and up to 3/8" (9.5mm) thick, ideal for plywood panels.
- Ogee profile
- Unique cutter geometry to eliminate tearout
- Patented extended tenon capability
- Create doors in range of thicknesses & sizes
- Adjust groove width for different panel thicknesses
- Produces perfect fitting rail and stile doors from 5/8" to 1-1/4" stock
- TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide to maximize bit life and material finish.
- Perma-SHIELD® coating reduces heat & pitch build-up from rust
- Overall diameter: 1-11/16"
- Large radius: 13/64"
- Shank diameter: 1/2"
- Total length: 3-3/4"