Freud 32-100 Carbide Rabbeting Router Bit, 1-1/4" Dia., 1/4" Shank
Bits will produce super cuts on both surfaces of the rabbet. Can be used in joining boards or for letting in back panels.Carbide rabbeting router bit. Steel pilots can be removed from bits and used with edge guides for wider rabbets.
- Overall diameter : 1-1/4"
- Shank : 1/4"
- Cutting depth : 3/8"
- Total length : 2"
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Produces super smooth cuts on both surfaces of the rabbet
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Steel pilots can be removed from bits and used with edge guides for wider rabbets.