Fram PH7575 Extra Guard® Spin On Oil Filter
Engineered for conventional motor oil. Cellulose and glass blended media provides protection for oil change intervals up to 5,000 miles1. 95% filtration efficiency2. High strength tapping plates for positive filter seating & filter performance high strength spiral center tubes that do not allow for media collapse from internal pressure build up.
- Full flow lube spin on oil filter
- Designed with components that meet demands for regular oil change intervals according to oem recommendations
- Cellulose media for efficiency & capacity for particle removal
- CJ4 oil compatible
- High strength tapping plates for positive filter seating & filter performance high strength spiral center tubes that do not allow for media collapse from internal pressure build up
- Gasket materials that stand up to diesel engine environments
- Statistical process control insures quality manufacturing.
- With an ideal balance of dirt-trapping efficiency and dirt-holding capacity, fram extra guard oil filters use a special blend of fibers and resin to create a proprietary filter media that delivers excellent engine protection
- Extra guard is the perfect filter for everyday drivers who perform frequent maintenance on their vehicles
- Use proper protective gear. Used motor oil should not come in contact with bare skin. Engine oil may be hot
- Place a drain pan under the oil filter and unscrew oil filter
- Clean mounting base making sure the "o" ring from the old filter is not stuck to the filter mount
- Apply film of clean oil to filter gasket. Do not use grease
- Screw new filter on until gasket reaches base contact. Then tighten according to instructions on filter using tightening guide markers
- Check owner's manual for correct oil specification, viscosity and amount
- Add oil to "full" on dipstick. Idle engine for five minutes and check for leaks
- Shut off engine and recheck oil level after 5 minutes and top off as necessary.