FoodSaver® FSFSBF0226-P00 Heat-Seal Pre-Cut Bags, Quart, 44-Count
FoodSaver® Quart Bags are ideal for use with FoodSaver® and Seal-A-Meal® vacuum sealing systems to package small items or individual portions of food. Preserve, protect and prevent freezer burn with FoodSaver® bags designed with channels that allow complete air removal. multi layer construction blocks moisture and oxygen and makes the bags strong enough to simmer and microwave. BPA free.
- Quart size
- Pre-cut bags
- Multi-ply material prevents freezer burn
- Specially designed channels block oxygen and moisture to maximize air removal
- BPA free
- Simmer and microwave safe
- For use in all FoodSaver® and Seal-A-Meal® Vacuum Machines
- 44 count
- Measures: 8" x 11"
- Whether portioning food from bulk shopping or storing leftovers after the holidays or a successful soiree, FoodSaver® heat-seal bags make it easy to store food with confidence. The 44-count box of quart-size bags works with any FoodSaver® heat-seal vacuum sealing system (not included).
- Each pre-cut bag measures 8" x 11", offering plenty of room for storing small items or individual portions of food. Store anything from cuts of meat and fish in the freezer to fresh fruits and vegetables in the fridge, even cookies, crackers, and other snacks and dry goods in the pantry. A white panel on the transparent bag allows for writing the date and contents of the food being stored for easy reference later.
Creates an Air-Tight Seal
- To use, simply add food to the bag, insert the open end in a FoodSaver® heat-seal vacuum sealing system, and the machine takes care of the rest, removing all the air before using heat to create an airtight seal.
Multi-Layer BPA-Free Material
- The FoodSaver® bags feature a unique multi-layer BPA-free material with ThickShield protection and specially designed channels that allow for the complete removal of air. Removing all of the air from inside the bag and creating an air-tight barrier around foods locks in freshness and effectively prevents stored items from spoiling or getting freezer burned.
- In addition to blocking moisture and oxygen that can compromise the freshness of food, the bags' multi-layer construction makes them safe and strong enough for freezing, microwaving, and simmering. Vacuum seal foods prepared ahead of time, then cook and serve without sacrificing freshness.
Keeps Food Fresh up to 5x Longer, Save up to $2700 a Year
- As always, the FoodSaver® system keeps your food fresh up to five times longer compared to other storage methods (like zipper bags, foil, plastic wrap and containers) and helps you save up to $2700 a year by buying food in bulk, purchasing on-sale food items, and not having to worry about freezer burn or wasted food.