Flotec® FPZT7350 Zinc Submersible High Output Sump Pump, Vertical Swit
Flotec® 1/2 HP Zinc Body Submersible High Output Sump Pump moves up to 6,000 gallons per hour! The vertical switch allows this pump to fit in a sump basin as small as 10" wide. Corrosion resistant zinc construction dissipates heat quickly and extends motor life. Uni-Body motor housing eliminates leak points and maximizes pump life. Quadra Seal™ Technology provides superior motor protection over single seal designs. Smooth Flow Hydraulics™ deliver high performance for demanding applications.
- Corrosion Resistant Zinc Construction: Dissipates heat quickly and extends motor life
- Uni-Body Motor Housing: Eliminates leak points and maximizes pump life
- Stainless Steel Fasteners and Hardware: Superior quality
- Quadra Seal™ Technology: Provides superior motor protection over single seal designs
- Smooth Flow Hydraulics™: Deliver high performance for demanding applications
- Vertical Float Switch - Operates in 10" basins or larger.
- Body Construction: Zinc
- Horsepower: 1/2
- Maximum Capacity: 6,000 GPH
- Flow At 10' Lift: 4,140 GPH
- Switch Type: Vertical Float
- Float Switch 'ON' Level: 7-1/2"
- Float Switch 'OFF' Level: 3"
- Minimum Sump Diameter: 10"
- Discharge Pipe Size: 1-1/2" NPT
- Maximum Solids Handling Size: 3/8"
- Cord Length: 8'
- Voltage: 115 VAC, 60 Hz