Flexzilla HFZ3850YW2-N/CA Flexible Hybrid Polymer Air Hose, 3/8" x 50'
Flexzilla is a revolutionary hose featuring a Flexible Hybrid Polymer material that redefines flexibility. This engineered polymer-blend material permits use in environments where general purpose PVC and rubber hose may become too stiff. Flexzilla hose characteristics offer zero memory allowing it to lay flat. It won't work against you during operation and coils easily after use. Flexzilla offers extreme all-weather flexibility, even in subzero conditions, and is ideal in both hot and cold environments where tight radius bends are needed.
- Extreme all-weather flexibility, even in subzero temperatures (-40° to 140°F)
- Won't kink under pressure
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Lays flat – no memory
- Durable and abrasion-resistant outer cover
- Anodized aircraft aluminum ends
- Max. working pressure at 70°F: 300 psi
- Includes bend restrictors to reduce wear and tear, prolonging the life of the hose.
- Hose Length: 50 ft
- Hose I.D: 3/8"
- Working Pressure: 300 PSI
- Temperature rating: -40 to 140 deg F
- End style: MNPT x MNPT.