Flex Tape TFSGRYR1210 Rubberized Waterproof Tape, Gray, 12"x10', As Se
FLEX TAPE is a super strong, rubberized, waterproof tape that instantly seals out water, air and moisture to create a flexible, rubberized, waterproof barrier. Can patch, bond, seal and repair virtually everything. Specially formulated with a thick, flexible, rubberized backing that conforms to any shape or object. Can be applied hot or cold, wet or dry...even underwater. Instantly seals out water, air and moisture to create a super strong, flexible, watertight barrier. UV resistant, environmentally friendly, VOC-free and has a wide temperature range so it can be used in extreme weather conditions.
- Size: 12" x 10'
- Color: Gray
- As Seen On TV
- Super strong
- Instantly stops the toughest leaks, grips on tight and bonds instantly
- So strong it even works under water
- Triple thick adhesive virtually welds itself to most surfaces
- Fix pools and spas without even draining them.
So Easy to Use:
- PATCH large holes, cracks, gaps and tears!
- BOND together almost any objects!
- SEAL out water, air and moisture!
- REPAIR virtually everything!
- So Easy To Use! Just Cut, Peel, Stick and Seal!
- CUT: Leave backing on tape and cut to desired dimension. Use high quality scissors or razor blade when cutting.
- PEEL: Remove backing and apply to a clean surface.
- STICK: Press down firmly on a clean surface and allow FLEX TAPE to bond. Continue pressing firmly to remove air pockets or bubbles. Once applied, FLEX TAPE cannot be repositioned. Adhesion continues to strengthen over time.
- SEAL: FLEX TAPE creates a super strong, waterproof seal.
- Roof leaks, gutters, down spouts, boats, kayaks, personal watercrafts, canoes, outdoor equipment, mobile homes, RV'S and campers, PVC and plumbing pipes, sprinkler systems, pools and spas, windows, doors, walls, seams, vents, air ducts, HVAC systems, DIY projects and so much more!
Will FLEX TAPE instantly stop a leak?
- Yes, with FLEX TAPE you can instantly patch, bond, seal and repair virtually everything!
Is there a certain temperature range in which FLEX TAPE should be applied?
- FLEX TAPE can be applied in a wide range of temperatures, from 20° F to 120° F. FLEX TAPE will function in extreme heat, up to 200° F. At temperatures above 200° F, the extreme heat may cause the adhesive to become gooey and lose its grip.
How do I apply FLEX TAPE?
FLEX TAPE is so easy to use! Just Cut, Peel, Stick and Seal!
- CUT: Leave backing on tape and cut to desired dimension.
- PEEL: Remove backing.
- STICK: Press down firmly on a clean surface and allow FLEX TAPE to remain on the surface. Continue to press down firmly to remove any air pockets or bubbles.
- SEAL: FLEX TAPE creates a super strong, waterproof bond that gets stronger over time. Once applied, FLEX TAPE cannot be repositioned.
How do I cut FLEX TAPE?
- FLEX TAPE can be cut with a pair of high quality, sharp scissors or a razor blade.
Does FLEX TAPE take time to cure?
- No curing is needed for FLEX TAPE. FLEX TAPE's adhesion will get stronger over time.
Can I apply FLEX TAPE to a wet surface?
- Yes, FLEX TAPE is so strong it can be applied to most wet surfaces.....it can even be applied underwater! Just be sure to continue to apply firm pressure.
What surfaces will FLEX TAPE adhere to?
- FLEX TAPE will adhere to PVC, acrylic, metal, steel, copper, aluminum, wood, ceramic, porcelain, tile, glass, rubber, fiberglass, stucco, formica, plaster, stone, dry wall, EPDM roofs, some plastics and vinyl's and so much more! Always test before use.
Are there any surfaces that FLEX TAPE will not adhere to?
- FLEX TAPE adhesives may resist adhering to the following: Some highly plasticized materials, siliconized surfaces, greasy, oily or dirty surfaces, waterproof repellant surfaces, porous surfaces and some fabrics. Always test before use. FLEX TAPE is a temporary, emergency repair and is not meant to be a permanent fix.
Can I use FLEX TAPE on my radiator hose?
- We do not recommend using FLEX TAPE on radiator hoses as the extreme heat of the hose may cause the adhesive to become gooey and lose its grip.
Can I use FLEX TAPE on a tank used to hold gas or oil?
- FLEX TAPE is not recommended to be used on a gas or oil tank.
Can I use FLEX TAPE to repair a car or bicycle tire?
- No. We do not recommend using FLEX TAPE to repair tires due to the extreme pressure.
Can I use FLEX TAPE on a container that holds water for drinking?
- We do not recommend that you use FLEX TAPE where it comes in direct contact with drinking water.
What is the maximum pressure FLEX TAPE can withstand?
- The maximum pressure FLEX TAPE can withstand will vary based on the substrate and the conditions under which FLEX TAPE is applied. It's always best to test a small area first.
What is the best way to use FLEX TAPE to repair a leaky hose?
- First, cover the leak with a small patch of FLEX TAPE, slightly bigger than the hole or tear in the hose, using firm pressure to get rid of all of the air bubbles. Then take a second piece of FLEX TAPE and wrap it all the way around the hose, covering the patch. FLEX TAPE is a temporary, emergency repair and is not meant to be a permanent fix. FLEX TAPE may not bond to all surfaces.
If I'm using FLEX TAPE to patch an above ground pool, is it best to apply the FLEX TAPE to the inside or the outside of the pool?
- Both! FLEX TAPE forms a super strong bond with itself, so if you're patching a pool it's best to first apply FLEX TAPE to the interior side of the pool wall and then place a second piece of FLEX TAPE to the exterior. Remember that you should cut your FLEX TAPE larger than the area of the leak. You do not need to drain the pool prior to applying FLEX TAPE. FLEX TAPE is a temporary, emergency repair and is not meant to be a permanent fix.
Can I use FLEX TAPE to repair an air mattress or inflatable?
- FLEX TAPE can be used as a temporary emergency repair to an air mattress or inflatable. FLEX TAPE is may not bond with all materials. Always test before use.