Fiskars 92346935 Pruning Stik Tree Pruner, 5'
Fiskars® versatile, rope-free tree pruner makes it easy to cut high branches up to 1-1/4" diameter without a ladder or make low cuts without kneeling or bending. Fiskars® Pruning Stik® Tree Pruner makes it easy to cut high or low with a level of control traditional pruners with exterior ropes can't match. A long, lightweight pole lets you cut high branches without the hassles and dangers of using a ladder, make low cuts without sore knees from kneeling or back strain from bending and easily reach into dense, prickly shrubs or tight spots. The rope-free design means you can use both hands to maximize your power and accuracy, and an easy-to-grip sliding handle makes the pruning action smooth and simple. An actuating ball at the end of the pole lets you reach even farther and still prune with precision, and the cutting head rotates up to 230º to let you cut at tough angles. The fully hardened, precision-ground blade stays sharp, and a low-friction, rust-resistant coating makes every cut easier.
- Length: 5'
- Maximum cutting capacity: 1-1/4" dia
- Ideal for cutting high branches without climbing a ladder, making low cuts without bending or kneeling or reaching into dense or prickly shrubs
- Rope-free design gives you two-handed control and eliminates snags and tangles
- Power-Stroke™ chain-drive gearing provides maximum cutting power
- Actuating ball at the end of the pole lets you extends your reach even farther
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Low-friction coating helps the blade glide through wood, prevents the blade from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blade resist rust
- Quick-release thumb lock provides easy adjustment of the cutting head angle
- Lightweight aluminum pole weighs less than two pounds to minimize fatigue during extended use
- For replacement blade kit use item #71008218
- For replacement head assembly use item #71007316.