Fiskars 391461-1002/9146 Bypass Lopper with Hardened Steel Blade, 28"
Perfect for clean cuts through branches up to 1-1/2" diameter, with shock-absorbing bumpers for more comfortable use. Choose Fiskars® lopper for smooth, easy cuts on tree branches, comfortable use and lasting value. A fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, and a rust-resistant, low-friction coating makes every cut even easier.
- Ideal for cutting thick branches
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Low-friction coating helps the blade glide through wood, prevents the blade from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blade resist rust
- Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Shock-absorbing bumpers eliminate the jarring conclusion at the end of cuts for comfortable, easy use
- Steel construction provides lasting durability
- Bypass blade style
- Length: 28"
- Maximum cutting capacity: 1-1/2" dia.
- Shock-absorbing bumpers help eliminate the jarring conclusion at the end of cuts for more comfortable use. The durable steel construction includes handles with Softgrip® touchpoints for a secure, comfortable grip.
How do I care for my lopper?
- Wipe clean after each use to prevent sap build-up
- Lightly oil and sharpen blades for longer product life.