Fiskars® 393440-1001 Power Tooth® Softgrip® D-handle Saw, 15"
Make quick, clean cuts - or undercuts - through thick branches with a saw that provides a comfortable, secure grip. Fiskars® Power Tooth® Softgrip® D-handle Saw is a great choice for taking down thick tree limbs too large for a lopper. A Power Tooth® blade with triple-ground, razor-sharp teeth makes aggressive cuts to help you get through dense wood with speed and efficiency, and the fully hardened steel blade stays sharp longer than others. You can even flip the saw for easy, controlled undercuts.
- Ideal for making quick, clean cuts through thick branches
- Power Tooth® blade with razor-sharp, triple-ground teeth powers through wood faster
- Fully-hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Makes quick, easy undercuts without sacrificing control
- D-handle provides an excellent grip
- Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Blade length: 15".
- The D-handle design with Softgrip® touchpoints provides a secure, comfortable grip no matter which way you hold the saw.