Fiskars 392861-1002 PowerGear Advance Hedge Shear, 10" Blades
Fiskars® powerful shears make shaping and trimming hedges and shrubs easier than ever. The first time you try our PowerGear®2 Titanium Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed - but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear technology multiplies your leverage to give you up to 3X more power on every cut. This means you can power through thick branches that traditional hedge shears would struggle to cut. It also means that our hedge shears can be smaller and lighter than other shears, reducing strain on your hands, wrists and muscles when you’re reaching to cut a branch or have a lot of hedge shaping to do. Additionally, the fully hardened steel blades are enhanced with a titanium coating to glide through branches without gumming up and resist rust for long-lasting value.
- PowerGear® patented gear technology multiplies leverage to give you up to 3X more power on every cut
- Powers through tough branches that traditional hedge shears struggle to cut
- Makes cutting dramatically easier than it is with other tools
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blades stay sharp, even through heavy use
- 10" blades cut all the way to the tip
- Low-friction coating helps the blades glide through wood, prevents the blades from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blades resist rust
- Shock-absorbing bumpers help reduce the jarring conclusion at the end of cuts
- Rounded ergonomic handles with Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Tough steel construction with riveted handles offers lasting durability
- Length: 23"
How do I care for my shears?
- Wipe clean after each use to prevent sap build-up
- Lightly oil blades for longer product life.