Fiskars 375591-1001 Splitting Axe with Sheath, 28"
Split larger logs in one strike with an axe that maximizes your efficiency and includes a heavy-duty sheath. Fiskars® 28" Splitting Axe is a great choice for anyone who needs to split medium- to large-sized logs quickly. Splitting Axe combines perfected weight distribution, advanced blade geometry, an ultra-sharp edge and virtually unbreakable design to maximize your performance. This combination of features allows the blade to disperse wood more effectively, offering more one-strike splits with each swing. Since you can split wood more easily with our Splitting Axe, each job requires less time, less effort and less hand strain.
- Size: 28"
- Ideal for splitting medium- to large-sized logs
- Designed for maximum efficiency to give you more one-strike splits
- Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat
- Advanced bevel convex blade geometry adds power and makes the blade easier to remove from wood
- Unique head shape disperses wood from the blade for clean splitting
- Proprietary blade-grinding technique provides a sharper edge for better contact and cleaner cuts
- Hardened forged steel blade stays sharp longer than traditional axes
- Low-friction blade coating powers through wood and prevents head from getting stuck
- Inseparable insert-molded head will not loosen and prevents overstrike breakage
- Shock-absorbing FiberComp® handle is lightweight yet stronger than steel to prevent overstrike damage
- Designed in Billnäs, Finland, building on more than three-and-a-half centuries of the world’s best forged tools
- Included sheath helps protect blade and the user.