Fiskars® 360060-1001 Pointed / Angled Blade Hookaroon with Sheath, 12"
Easily lift and stack logs with a tool boasting a toothed steel head with a curved hook for superior grip. The pointed, angled blade of this Hookaroon bites quickly and securely into firewood to make grabbing and moving logs easier. Use it to lift logs or to extend your reach when moving larger logs. A hardened boron steel head boasts the ideal profile and texturing for grabbing and releasing wood at will. The sturdy, lightweight handle is enhanced with non-slip grip and a flared end for even more control. Plus, an included sheath helps protects the blade and user during transportation and storage.
- Length: 12"
- Ideal for picking up, rotating and stacking logs
- Blade features a pointed, hooked beak and toothed edges to help improve grip, even in icy or slippery conditions
- Hardened boron steel head stays strong through heavy use
- Handle flare keeps the tool firmly in your grip
- FiberComp® handle helps reduce stooping and is lightweight and durable
- Non-slip grip improves control and helps insulate against the cold
- Handle hang hole offers easy storage
- Included sheath helps protect blade and user.