First Alert FG200B FamilyGard Battery-Operated Ionization Smoke Alarm,
Working smoke alarms cut the risk of dying in a home fire by 50%, and that's important because a home fire starts every 83 seconds! The faster you know about a fire, the faster you can start moving your family outside. The FamilyGard battery-operated smoke alarm is easy to install and has many unique features. It uses ionization smoke sensing technology with dual ionization chambers and has wide openings for easy smoke entry. The smoke alarm also features a test button for weekly testing, a convenient hinged cover, 85-decibel horn, and an audible low batter indicator. It contains a missing battery guard which ensures a battery is placed inside the smoke alarm. A 9-volt battery is included.
- Battery operated
- FamilyGard smoke detector
- Delivers reliable detection with a built in dual chamber ionization smoke sensor
- Wide openings provide plenty of air flow for quick detection
- If the smoke alarm identifies a dangerous condition it will trigger an 85 decibel siren
- Location flexibility and easy installation
- Uses a 9V battery, included
Note: Please check your local building code requirements before installing this product to determine compliance with applicable standards.