Ferti-lome® 10612 Fish Emulsion Fertilizer Concentrate, 5-1-1, 32 Oz
Ferti-lome® Fish Emulsion Fertilizer is a natural non-burning plant food. Helps supply plant nutrients for development of vigorous root systems. Ideal for vegetables, berries, shrubs, trees, roses and flowers. Fish Emulsion Fertilizer is derived from concentrated fish solubles that supply the natural release of essential nutrients for the development of green foliage, vigorous root systems and solid plant structure. For use on potted and house plants, fruits, vegetables, ornamentals and shade trees.
- Size: 32 ounce
- Guaranteed Analysis: 5-1-1
- Natural non-burning plant food
- Derived from concentrated fish solubles
- Supply the natural release of essential nutrients
- Helps supply plant nutrients for development of vigorous root systems
- Ideal for: vegetables, berries, shrubs, trees, roses and flowers.
- Shake well before applying 2 tablespoons per gallon monthly during the growing and blooming season.
What Is This Package For?
- Ferti-lome® Fish Emulsion Fertilizer helps supply the essential primary plant nutrients needed for the development of green foliage, vigorous root systems and solid plant structure. This plant food is derived from concentrated fish solubles. Ferti-lome® Fish Emulsion Fertilizer is an outstanding fertilizer for Potted Plants, House Plants, Fruit Trees, Shade Trees, Ornamentals, Flowers, Grapes, Berries and Vegetables.
How Do You Use It?
Shake Well Before Use:
- Use any convenient method of application.
House plants, african violets, and ferns:
- 1/4 teaspoon per quart water; once every 10-14 days.
- 2 tablespoons per 1 gallon water every 3-4 weeks to maintain vigorous growth; start feeding when 4ʺ high and cease about September.
Camellias, Azaleas, Rhododendrons, and Other Similar Acid-Tolerant Plants:
- 2 tablespoons per 1 gallon water; start feeding at the end of blooming period as growth resumes, once a month thereafter for 3 to 5 months.
- 1 tablespoon per 1 gallon water; twice a month during Growing and Blooming Season.
- 2 tablespoons per 1 gallon water; every 2 weeks from about mid-April to mid-September.
- 1 tablespoon per 1 gallon water; once a month for adult Plants, twice a month for seedling.
Vegetables, Shrubs, Berries:
- 1 tablespoon per 1 gallon water; once a month during Growing Season.
Trees (Fruit, Shade, Deciduous):
- 4 tablespoons per 1 gallon of water, monthly during Growing Season.
Roses, Flowers (Annual and Perennial), etc.:
- 2 tablespoons per gallon of water; monthly during Growing and Blooming Season.
- 1 teaspoon per 1 gallon water to give Plants an immediate start.
Here Are The Results You May Expect!
- You may expect deep green foliage, vigorous growth, sturdy stems, nutrient healthy root systems, abundant harvest and many blossoms with the use of this product.