Fernco PNH-44 No-Hub Coupling with Shield Design, 60 lbs, 4"
Engineered to connect no-hub cast iron pipe. The No-Hub Coupling has a patented shield design that provides maximum transfer of pressure from the clamps to the gasket and pipe. Engineered to connect no-hub cast iron pipe in applications, replacing the less-efficient hub and spigot.
- Size: 4"
- Install Torque: 60 lbs
- Working Pressure: 4.3 PSI
- End Style: No Hub
- Engineered to connect no-hub cast iron pipe
- 5/16 in hex head screw applies 60 in lbs of installation torque to the band and shield assembly
- Resists corrosion, rot and degradation from sunlight and chemicals
- The wide clamp band provides enhanced sealing force
- Unique beaded neoprene gasket grips with superior holding and sealing power
- 304 stainless steel shield
- Patented bi-directional shield design
- Specially beaded gasket
- Interlocking clamp design.
- To quickly install No-hub couplings, use cordless No-hub coupling drill driver no 5HXN2.