Fernco® 1002-64 Flexible Pipe Coupling, 6" x 4"
The dimensional flexibility of Fernco couplings ensures leak-proof seals on virtually any pipe material. All couplings are clearly marked with part number, size, and pipe material that the coupling will connect to.
- 6" x 4" flexible pipe coupling
- Connects clay pipe to cast iron or plastic
- Tested designs backed by over five decades of proven performance
- Positive seal against infiltration and exfiltration
- Leak-proof, root-proof and are resistant to chemicals, ultraviolet rays, fungus growth, and normal sewer gases
- Conforms to ASTM D 5926, C 1173 and CSA B602
- Stainless steel clamps are corrosion-resistant and rustproof
- Installation torque: 60 inch lbs.
- Maximum test pressure: 4.3 PSI (29.6KPA)
- Maximum operating temperature: 140º F non-consistent
- Minimum operating temperature: – 30° F.
- Fernco Couplings have earned a reputation for consistent, superior performance, giving you full confidence in their quality and reliability.