Farnam® 3005635 Bronco® Gold Equine Fly Spray with Trigger Sprayer, 32 Oz
Bronco® Gold's Equine fly spray is a great formula to prevent your horses from getting bit. Provides a protective hair coating against flies while imparting a high sheen to the hair when brushed out. Repels and kills stable flies, horn flies, house flies, face flies, horse flies, deer flies, mosquitoes and gnats.
- Size: 32 Oz
- Citronella scent with trigger sprayer
- Repels & kills stable, horse, face, deer, house & horn flies, plus mosquitoes, gnats, ticks, fleas, chiggers and lice
- This non-oily insecticide repellent may be applied with a trigger spray applicator or as a wipe
- Insecticide & repellent for use on horses, ponies, foals and in horse barns and stables
- Contains prallethrin, permethrin, piperonyl butoxide technical.
Directions for Use:
Use To Wipe On:
- First, brush animal to remove excess dirt and dust. Moisten (but do not wet to the point of dripping) a soft cloth and rub over the hair. It is best to apply by rubbing against the hair growth. Give special attention to the legs, shoulders, shanks, neck and facial areas where flies most often are seen. Only a light application is required. Avoid using an excessive amount on your horses. Do not wet skin. After application, brush out thoroughly to bring out bright sheen on coat. Repeat daily or as required.
Use As A Spray:
- Bronco® Gold Equine Fly Spray may be applied as a fine mist spray to stable area and over and around stabled horses for fast paralysis and kill of flies. Do not wet horse's skin or exceed two ounces per application.