Farnam® 3003441 Mosquito Halt® Repellent Spray for Horses, 32 Oz
Repels before mosquitoes bite. Quick knockdown, kill and repellency for control of mosquitoes. Also controls gnats, face flies, stable flies and house flies. For use on horses, ponies and foals.
- Size: 32 Oz
- Ready-to-use spray
- Repels before mosquitoes bite
- Contains two insecticides and two repellents
- Quick knockdown, kill and repellency for control of mosquitoes
- Controls mosquitoes, gnats, face flies, stable flies, house flies, mites, chiggers and lice
- Aloe and lanolin help soothe skin
- For use on horses, ponies and foals
- Contains Permethin, Prallethrin, Piperonyl Butoxide, Technical, N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide, Di-n-propyl Isocinchomeronate and Butoxypolypropylene Glycol
Directions For Use:
- For initial treatment, apply daily for 2-3 days. After initial application, retreatment would be appropriate one to two times weekly. Also reapply every time horse is washed or exposed to heavy rain.
- Thoroughly brush the horse's coat prior to application, to remove loose dirt and debris. For dirty horses and as a preparation for show grooming, clean the coat with a shampoo. Wait until coat is completely dry before applying spray. Cover entire surface of horse with spray, but avoid getting product into horse's eyes or other sensitive areas such as mouth or nose. Brush coat against grain while spraying to ensure adequate penetration of product.
- As a wipe, apply liberally with a clean cloth or sponge. Make sure spray has completely dried before covering with any tack.
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this Product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Use only in well ventilated area. Hold bottle in upright position when spraying.