Farnam® 100504650 SuperMask® II Classic Collection Horse Fly Mask, Tri-Color
Stays on your horse with the double-latch closure stablemates can't rip off! It fastens twice for double security. The double-latch closure is located under the jaw, not on the cheekbone, making it harder for other horses to reach. Keeps flies, dust, dirt and debris away from your horse's eyes.
- Provides your horse with the best in fly mask protection
- Stays on your horse with the double latch closure stablemates can't rip off! It fastens twice for double security
- Double latch closure is located under the jaw Not on the cheekbone, making it harder for other horses to reach
- Keeps flies, dust, dirt & debris away from your horse's eyes
- Protects from harmful UV rays & aids in healing after eye injuries
- The see through mesh does not obstruct vision, plush, flyproof trim keeps flies out
- Providing maximum comfort without rubbing or harsh abrasion.
Directions for Use
- Start with throat latch open. Grasp top of mask at ear and forelock opening (for mask with ears, grasp fur at top of mask nearest ears) and gently pull down over horse's ears. Reach under horse's neck and bring the right side of the throat latch over to meet the left side of the closure. The left side of the closure then folds back over to secure closure of the throat latch. Attach snugly, then check for comfort and safety. Adjust if necessary.
Note: When removing, undo the throat latch gently. The ripping sound might startle your horse and make him jump.
For Best Results:
- Remove mask nightly and check horse's face and eye condition.
- Rinse mask weekly.
- Check for trim periodically for trapped burrs or irritating foreign objects