FarmGard® 348106B Class 1 Galvanized Steel Multi-Purpose Field Fence,
FarmGard® Multi-Purpose Field Fence is up to the challenge of corralling livestock such as cattle, hogs, sheep, and ratites. Special expansion crimps enable this product to expand and contract with weather changes and to stretch and conform to land contours. The fence is manufactured using 12-5-gauge galvanized steel for strength and Class 1 zinc coating for weather protection. Graduated height of vertical wire openings prevents animal hooves from stepping through. Hinged wire construction adds strength and flexibility.
- Length: 330'
- Height: 47"
- Made from galvanized steel for strength
- Class 1 zinc coating for weather protection
- 12.5-Gauge "fill" wire with 10-Gauge top and bottom wire to resist sagging
- 3 wraps on the top and bottom wire for maximum strength
- Hinged wire construction adds strength and flexibility
- Graduated height of vertical wire openings prevents animal hooves from stepping through.