Farm Innovators 4250 Digital Circulated Air Incubator w/ Auto Egg Turn
Pro Series Digital Circulated Air Incubator will make this hatching season as simple as possible, with many great features and easy usage. Easy to use and can accommodate up to 41 eggs. The Incutek heater warms to a factory pre-set temperature of 100-degrees Fahrenheit within minutes. A digital display shows temperature, humidity, and days to hatch (days-to-hatch countdown timer is adjustable for a variety of eggs). The automatic egg turner turns the eggs completely every four hours to eliminate manual handling and improve hatch rate. The high/low temperature notification light flashes when temperature is below 97 degree Fahrenheit or above 103 degree Fahrenheit. A large picture window provides a 360-degree unobstructed view inside the incubator, great for educational observation. The deep bottom tray accommodates even large duck and goose eggs.
- Durable hard plastic outer shell protects incubator and is easy to clean.
- Helps hatch chicken, quail, duck, goose and other eggs.
- An integrated fan pulls in and circulates fresh air to stabilize temperature and improve hatch.
- Automatic egg turner turns the eggs completely every four hours.
- Great for hobbyists and for educational purposes.
- Made with recycled insulating polystyrene foam.
- 120 volts, 40 watts, 0.33 amps.
Help your chicken, pheasant, or other poultry eggs properly develop by placing them in the Farm Innovators Digital Circulated Air Incubator with Turner. Placing your fowl eggs in an incubator offers them a safe haven for proper growth, increasing the chances of hatching, and this professional grade unit provides virtually all you need to thoroughly care for the eggs. The base holds up to 45 chicken or 90 pheasant eggs on its metal screen, and is deep enough to accommodate large duck or goose eggs if desired. The included, automatic turner can be placed above this screen instead, holding up to 41 chicken eggs rather than having them rest on the base. The motor on this turner slowly rotates the tray and eggs, ensuring optimal development and eradicating the need for you to manually turn them daily. An innovative, Incutek heater on the top cover maintains a warm environment inside the unit, and is factory preset to heat the piece to 100-degrees Fahrenheit within minutes. Its integrated fan ensures the warm air circulates through the entire, 15" square chamber, assisted by two capped ventilation holes. Remove these caps for extra air circulation, or to help dry the chicks once they hatch. A digital LCD display on the top of the incubator notes the unit's internal temperature in Fahrenheit, the percentage of humidity, and the days to hatch, which is adjustable for a variety of eggs. A red light at the top of this display flashes if the temperature inside the piece drops below or above its recommended range, and three buttons at the base of this screen allow you to set it for your specific needs. The deep channels beneath the base screen hold plenty of water, maintaining the humidity level, and the included probe thermometer can rest atop the eggs for additional temperature monitoring. A generous, clear plastic panel at the top of the piece makes observation simple, and the durable, plastic exterior creates a sturdy frame. Supply chicken, duck, or other fowl eggs a wonderful growing environment with this Digital Circulated Air Incubator with Turner.
- Digital Display: Shows temperature, humidity, and days to hatch
- Incutek™ Heater: Heats to factory pre-set of 100° F within minutes
- Days to Hatch Countdown: Set at 21 days. Adjustable for a variety of eggs
- Hi/Lo Temp Notification: Light flashes when outside of range(<97° F or >103° F)
- Integrated Fan: Pulls in and circulates fresh air to stabilize temperature and improve hatch
- Automatic Egg Turner: Eliminates manual handling. Holds 41 eggs
- Egg Candler: Check the internal development process of the eggs
- Durable Plastic Shell: Protects incubator and is easy to clean
- Large Picture Window: Provides 360-degree unobstructed view inside incubator. Great for educational observation
- Deep Bottom Tray: To accommodate even large duck and goose eggs
- Eco-Friendly: Made with recycled and insulating polystyrene foam.