Espoma TR36 Tree-Tone Organic Fruit & Shade Tree Food, 6-3-2, 36 Lb
Tree-tone is a premium plant food formulated specifically for shade, fruit, and ornamental trees. Tree-tone's all natural formula contains Bio-tone®, our proprietary blend of beneficial microbes. Bio-tone biologically enhances our natural plant food to ensure superior plant growth. The natural organics in Tree-tone break down gradually to provide a safe, long lasting nutrient reservoir to feed the entire tree: leaves, trunk, and roots.
- Size: 36 lbs
- Guaranteed Analysis: 6-3-2
- For organic gardening
- Better growth & fruit
- Contains Bio-Tone
- All natural plant food fortified with Bio-tone® microbes
- For planting and feeding shade, fruit and ornamental trees
- A complex blend of natural organics
- 1 pound equals approx. 3 cups
- Helps the development of the entire tree.
How To Use
- Small trees: Sprinkle on ground over area equal to root spread. This can be estimated as the area under and slightly beyond the branch spread.
- Large trees: Make holes 2 to 3 inches in diameter, 2 to 3 feet apart, and 12 to 18 inches deep under the drip line (outer edges of branches) of the tree with an auger. Divide Tree-tone evenly among the holes, fill remainder of hole with soil and water thoroughly.
- The amount of Tree-tone required is determined by the caliper or diameter of the trunk. On medium and large trees this should be measured at a point 4 feet above the ground.
- Small Trees up to 3 inch diameter: 3 lbs. total
- Medium Trees 3 to 6 inch diameter: 4 lbs. per inch
- Large Trees over 6 inch diameter: 6 lbs. per inch
When To Use
- One time each in Spring and Fall
Where To Use
- All fruit, shade and ornamental trees
- Slow release formula provides a long lasting nutrient reservoir to feed the entire tree, leaves, trunk, and roots.