Espoma® PT18 Plant-Tone® Original All-Purpose Organic Plant Food, 5-3-
Plant-tone is the original all natural plant food made from the finest quality organics available. Plant-tone's natural organics break down gradually, providing a safe, long lasting food reservoir activated throughout the growing season. Plant-tone's all natural formula contains Bio-tone®, our proprietary blend of beneficial microbes. Bio-tone biologically enhances our natural plant food to ensure superior plant growth.
- Size: 18 lbs
- Guaranteed Analysis: 5-3-3
- Bigger growth and blooms
- All natural plant food for all flowers, vegetables, trees and shrubs
- Complex blend of 100% natural & organic ingredients to provide complete & balanced feeding
- Enhanced with Bio-tone beneficial microbes
- Long-lasting, slow release. Won’t burn or leach away
- The original, all natural, all purpose plant food since 1929.
How To Use
- Garden Beds: Mix into top 4 inches of soil at the rate of 4 lbs. per 100 sq. ft.
- Established Plants: 1 cup around drip line of the plant (forming a circle under the plant’s outer leaves). Trees and shrubs: 1 cup for each foot of branch spread (diameter of plant)
- Potted Plants: Mix 1 part Plant-tone to 25 parts soil. Feed established plants 1 teaspoon for each 3 inches of pot diameter. Repeat monthly
- New Plantings: Mix 1 cup into soil mix. Do not mound the stems. Water and add mulch.
- New lawns: 40 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. into the top 4 inches of soil
- Established lawns: 20 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. spring, summer and fall.
When To Use
- Trees & Shrubs: Spring and Fall
- Flowers and Vegetables: 1 time per month during growing season.
Where To Use
- Use on all flowers, vegetables, trees and shrubs.
- Superior all purpose, all natural plant food, slow release for continuous feeding.