Espoma® GT4 Garden-Tone® All-Natural Herb & Vegetable Food, 3-4-4, 4 Lbs
Garden-tone is an all-natural plant food formulated specifically for vegetable gardens. It is safe, long lasting, and will provide the nutrients necessary for vigorous and productive plants. Garden-tone's all natural formula contains Bio-tone®, our proprietary blend of beneficial microbes. Bio-tone biologically enhances our natural plant food to ensure superior plant growth.
- Size: 4 lbs
- Guaranteed Analysis: 3-4-4
- For organic gardening
- Bigger, abudant harvests
- All natural plant food fortified with Bio-tone® microbes
- Complex blend of 100% natural & organic ingredients to provide complete & balanced feeding
- Enhanced with Bio-tone® beneficial microbes
- Long-lasting, slow release. Won’t burn or leach away
- 1 pound equals approx. 3 cups
- Originally developed for professional gardeners.
How To Use
Soil Preparation for Vegetable Garden
- Apply 3.5 lbs. per 50 square feet and work into the top 4 to 5 inches of soil. When possible, mix with organic matter such as compost, humus, or peat moss.
Feeding Vegetables & Tomatoes
- Seedlings and Transplants: One week to 10 days after planting.
- Single plants: Apply 1/3 cup per plant.
- Rows: Apply 1-1/3 cup each side per 5 ft. of row or 10 lbs. each side per 100 ft. of row.
- New Plants: When preparing soil for new plants, thoroughly mix 2 cups of Garden-tone into each cubic foot of Potting Soil.
- Established Plants: Sprinkle 1.5 tsp. of Garden-tone per 4″ of pot diameter onto the soil along the outer edge of the pot. Water thoroughly.
When To Use
- Seedlings: 7 - 10 days after planting.
- Established plants: Monthly, May through Aug.
Where To Use
- On all herbs and vegetables
- All natural, organic slow release, continuous feeding for better vegetables and herbs.