Espoma® GSUL6 Soil Acidifier Organic All Natural Plant Supplement, 6 L
Espoma Organic Soil Acidifier is the finest, most effective soil acidifier available. It contains all natural minerals that can be used to correct the problem of alkaline soil. Lowers the pH of soils for optimum growth of acid-loving plants. Provides fast acting and long lasting source of sulfur.
- Size: 6 lbs
- For organic gardening
- All natural plant supplement for Hydrangeas and blueberries
- Turns hydrangeas blue
- Lowers the pH of soils for optimum growth of acid-loving plants
- Provides fast acting and long lasting source of sulfur
- Great for blueberries
- Made with solar power
- Safer than Aluminum Sulfate (refer to note).
Note: Safer than Aluminum Sulfate due to potential toxic levels of Aluminum with continued use of Aluminum Sulfate.
How To Use
- We recommend wearing gardening gloves when feeding your plants
- Hydrangeas & Blueberries: Apply in the spring to lower soil pH.
- New Plantings: 1-1/4 cups per plant
- Established Plants: 2-1/2 cups per plant
- Spread evenly around the plant out to the drip line and water well. Repeat in 60 day intervals until desired pH or bloom color is achieved.
- Potted Plants: One tbsp. for each 4" of pot diameter.
- Apply 12 lbs. per 100 sq. ft. for each one point reduction in soil pH desired. For heavy clay soils increase rate to 15 lbs. Gradual reduction in soil pH is preferred as dramatic reduction can result in stress
- As a Fertilizer: Apply 1/2 cup per 100 square feet (1 tablespoon per plant) around the root zone.
When To Use
- Apply in Spring and every 60 days until desired pH is achieved.
Where To Use
- Blueberries, Hydrangeas and other acid loving plants.
- Turns Hydrangeas blue; Enables Blueberries to thrive.