Espoma CGP25 Organic Weed Preventer & Lawn Food, 9-0-0, 25 Lbs
Espoma Organic Weed Preventer helps prevent unsightly weeds from popping up in your lawn while it nourishes the grass so that it becomes more resistant to heat, drought and other stress. And because the product is all natural, it is safe for your family, your pets, and the environment.
- Size: 25 lbs
- Guaranteed Analysis: 9-0-0
- Covers 300 square feet
- Safe for kids and pets
- Made from corn gluten meal
- Prevents dandelions, crabgrass and other common weeds
- Provides long lasting greening that won’t burn
- Children and pets can play on lawn immediately after application
- Made from 100% pure, granulated corn gluten meal.
How To Use
- Apply to a dry lawn that has recently been mowed. Use a drop or broadcast spreader and be certain to overlap slightly to prevent striping. Water lightly after the application if rain is not expected within 24 hours.
- Black medic, black nightshade, buckhorn plantain, catchweed bedstraw, common lambsquaters, curly dock, dandelion, purslane, redroot pigweed, velvetleaf, annual bluegrass, barnyard grass, giant foxtail, green foxtail, large crabgrass, orchardgrass, quackgrass, shattercane, smooth crabgrass, wolly cupgrass, and yellow foxtail.
- Weed preventing lawns: 20 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. covers up to 1,250 sq. ft.
- Feeding lawns: 10 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. covers up to 2,500 sq. ft.
When To Use
- Apply 2 times per year: Early Spring before weed seeds germinate, & early Fall.
Where To Use
- For use on established lawns. Do NOT use when seeding a new lawn or over-seeding.
- Prevents crabgrass, dandelions and other common weeds, safe for people, pets and the planet.