Elkhart 10170715 CopperLoc Push-Fit Tube Reducing Coupling, 3/4" x 1/2
Copper and copper alloy push connect fittings provide plumbing system design flexibility by allowing you to join copper, CPVC, or PEX lines with just one fitting. Push fit, tool free, permanent fitting. pre-lubed for quick installation, approved for underground installations.
- Lead-free construction
- No special tools required
- Approved for underground installation
- For use with copper, CPVC and Pex tube
- Pex requires a tube stiffener
- Stainless steel grab ring, nylon support ring, EPDM o-ring and silicone lubrication
- For industrial/residential application, potable and hydronic heating water distribution.
- Nominal Size: 3/4" x 1/2"
- End style: Copper
- Material: Copper
- Temperature rating: 0 - 250 deg F
- Working Pressure: 200 psi.