Eaton BRP30B200V25 Type-BR Main Breaker Load Center, 10 kA, 120/240 VA
Specially designed for easy installation, Eaton's BR 1-inch load centers house the branch circuit breakers and the wiring required to distribute power to individual circuits. They serve as main breaker for service entrances or as main lug when adding circuits to existing service. The main breaker protects the entire panel and can be used as a service disconnect. The branch breakers protect the wires leading to individual electrical loads such as fixtures and outlets.
- Factory installed terminal block(s) allows installer to terminate existing short wires without using wire connectors or junction box
- Twin stacked neutrals are mounted up high in the load center, which allows for all neutral and ground wires to be terminated in the top half of the load center
- Specifically designed for the service contractor this is the only renovation line in the industry
- Single pole and two pole breakers included.
- Voltage: 120/240 VAC
- Amperage Rating: 200 A
- Number of Phases: 1
- Wiring Configuration: 3-Wire
- Interrupt Rating: 10 kA
- Number of Circuits: 40
- Buss Bar Material: Aluminum.