Easy Heat® RS-2 Roof Sentry® Automatic Roof De-Icing Cable Control
Specifically designed for controlling roof de-icing cables. This Roof Sentry® residential grade residential roof and gutter de-icing control automatically controls operation and energy usage of electric roof de-icing cable. The RS2 requires two conditions to be present before it energizes roof de-icing cable: both cold temperatures (on, 38ºF/3ºC; off, 48ºF/9ºC) and the presence of run-off water from the roof in contact with its sensor wire. If only one of the conditions exists, the control will not energize the cable. The control is rated at 10 amps at 120 Vac, and requires one per cable. The RS2 control is CSA Certified.
- Automatic roof de-icer control
- Turns on roof and gutter cables in presence of both cold temperature and moisture
- Minimizes energy consumption and extends cable life
- Provides protection against un-needed cable operation during warm weather
- Can be used on previously installed cables
- CSA and UL listed.