Easy Heat® AHB-124 Electric Water Pipe Freeze Protection Heating Cable
Easy Heat® AHB Series pipe heating cable comes pre-assembled and ready-to-install and prevents your pipes from freezing, keeping water flowing to -40 degrees. Featuring an energy-saving thermostat, the cable works on 120 Volts AC and is appropriate for use on water-filled plastic and metal pipes. You can trust this system to operate for years without requiring service. All components are made of the highest quality materials and are tested at critical points of the manufacturing process.
Stop Pipe And Valve Freeze-Up.
- Automatic water pipe heating cable
- Size: 24 feet
- Built-in Energy-Saving thermostat
- Keeps water flowing down to -40 degree
- Surface mounted snap action thermostat activates heat only when needed
- Heats to 7W per foot - total: 168W
- 120 Volt, 1.40 Amp
- For use with plastic or metal water pipes
- Pre-assembled, ready to install
- With power indicator light - the AHB system includes a power indicator light in the plug for assurance that the system has power
- UL and CSA listed.
- The AHB Series system is easy to buy and to install, engineered in 3-foot increments (up to 18 feet) to accommodate many pipe lengths with diameters up to 1-1/2". Simply run the cable straight along the pipe and valves according to the included instructions, affix with our premium application tape and insulation, then plug into a ground fault protected electrical outlet. When it comes to pipe freeze protection, stay with the leader–Easy Heat®.
- Each cable is UL Listed to Canadian Safety Standards and CSA Certified when used in accordance with instructions on metal and water-filled plastic pipes. Each cable consists of tough PVC inner insulation, a continuous ground braid and weather resistant PVC outer jacket. AHB units are activated and de-activated by an integral energy saving thermostat.