Easy Heat® ADKS-400 Electric Roof & Gutter De-Icing Cable, 400W, 80'
Save your ice damage costs and stop damaging roof-ice buildup with the ADKS roof and gutter de-icing cables. The cable prevents ice dam formation and promotes free flow of water through gutters and downspouts to ground level. You can trust the ADKS series to work for years without requiring service. All components are made of the highest quality material and are tested at critical points of the manufacturing process.
Stop Damaging Roof-Ice Buildup
- ADKS series Electric Roof De-icing Cable
- Length: 80 feet
- Capacity: 5W per foot
- Prevent roof damage and leaking
- Keep gutters & downspouts flowing
- Preassembled ready-to-install
- Includes clips and spacers
- CSA & UL listed.
- It's not those big icicles that do the real damage, it's the ice you don't see that backs up in gutters and under shingles. When the ice melts it can really do a number on repair costs. Easy Heat® ADKS roof de-icing cable prevents this water and ice damage by providing a clear path for melting water to flow off the roof. The versatile design adapts to most roof and gutter configurations
- This product is for the sole intended use of preventing ice dams from forming on inclined roofs with tab shingles, in gutters and in downspouts.
- This roof de-icing cable is not intended for use as a snow-melting system to clear roof of ice and snow
- Never install on a flat roof
- Never install on combustible materials
- Not suitable for use on metal roofs.