Easy Heat® 10815 Freeze Free® Self-Regulating Pipe Heating System with
Freeze Free® Pipe Heating System includes one 15' Freeze Free® self-regulating pipe heating cable and model #10802 connection kit. The Connection Kit provides the specially designed fused plug to connect one Freeze Free® heater into an electrical outlet and a cable end seal which helps ensure safe and proper usage of the Freeze Free® cable.
- Includes one 15' Freeze Free® self-regulating pipe heating cable and model #10802 connection kit
- Freeze Free® #10802 connection kit contains: Plug, gel, end seal and instruction sheet
- For plastic and metal pipes
- Built in fast reaction fuse
- Power indicator light indicates an intact fuse
- Grounded 30" cord set
- Requires less heating cable
- Pipe mounting brackets for easy attachment to typical water pipes
- Easy installation
- Protects pipes to -60°ree. F/ -51°ree
- C, UL approved
- Clamshell package.
About Freeze Free®:
- Freeze Free® self-regulating pipe heating cables provide flexible protection against pipe freeze-ups in the most challenging applications. Freeze Free®’s cut-to-length technology is ideal for installations that require protection of numerous pipes of varied lengths. Using Freeze Free® cable, plumbers and building contractors can install self-regulating protection on each pipe at the exact length needed.
- Freeze Free® self-regulating pipe cables automatically vary heat output according to changes in the surrounding temperature, protecting plastic and metal water pipes against freezing down to –51°C/–60°F. A braided metal jacket provides electrical grounding as well as protection against damage in dry locations. Freeze Free® cables are rated at 3 watts per foot, 120 Vac at 10°C/50°F. Cables are UL Listed to US and Canadian Safety Standards and CSA Certified.