Eagle UI-20-FS Type I Safety Can with F-15 Funnel, Red, 2-Gallon
Eagle can is constructed of 24-gauge hot dipped galvanized steel and is the only deep drawn seamless can made. It has a double interlock no-weld bottom seam, a baked on powder coat finish with a trilingual label and a spring closing lid with neoprene gasket that vents at 5 psi internal pressure. The can features a non-sparking flame arrestor and pour spout, and is 100 percent made in the USA.
Eagle Manufacturing Company 2 gallon Type I red safety can (UI20FS) meets OSHA and NFPA Code 30 requirements and are UL and ULC listed and FM approved for safe handling and storage of gasoline and other flammable liquids (Accepted Under CARB).
- 2 gallon
- Type l
- Safety gasoline can
- Equipped with F-15 funnel
- Heavy gauge steel, sturdy bottom rim & carrying handle
- Patented comfort grip trigger release, brass pour spout & flame arrestor
- Meets OSHA and NFPA Code 30 requirements
- UL and ULC listed and FM approved for safe handling and storage of gasoline and other flammable liquids (Accepted Under CARB).