Dyno Seasonal 73007-100COS Omni® All-In-One® Christmas Light Clips, 10
Omni® All-In-One® Clip holds tube lights C7, C9, G40 and mini lights on all shingles and gutters. The clips easily fasten onto your home's architecture to accommodate your favorite strands of lights. Hang up mini-lights, C-Series, tube and icicle lights with these multi-use clips to create a unique seasonal display just in time for Christmas. String up your holiday cheer with these All-In-One® Clips!
- 100 Count
- All-in-one clip
- Holds tube lights C7, C9, G40 and mini lights on all shingles and gutters
- Attaches to your shingles or gutters
- Holds light vertically or horizontally
- Great for holding holiday decorations
- Window box.
Omni® All-In-One® features a hook at one end and a place for bulb sockets at the other which allows for two lights to hang simultaneously. The Omni® All-In-One® clip also has a smaller socket opening for mini lights, as well as a long, serrated edge which can hold the clip securely under longer shingles.
How to Install the Omni® All-In-One® Clip
- Slide C7 or C9 bulbs inside the wider curved latches at one end of the clip
- If hanging lights on gutters and planning to hang two light types at once, you can fit your icicle mini lights into the small anterior hook at the other end of the clip. However, you may find it easier to hang all of your C7/C9 strings and then come back and attach the icicle lights to the clips.
- Once all of your lights have clips attached, slide the tab underneath your shingle. When used on shingles, the lights will have a vertical orientation and the hook will rest at the top of the shingle with the serrated edge firmly gripping the underside of your shingle..
- For installation on gutters, just slide the clip over the lip of your gutter so that the serrated portion of the tab is against the backside of your gutter and the bulbs are facing horizontally or straight out. The hook for icicle lights should be just under the lip of the gutter and available for use.