Dykem 84002 Britemark Permanent Marker, Black
Features a medium tip for clear, bold markings on almost any surface to permanently identify inventory, assemblies, tools, finished products or work-in-progress while resisting most work related abuses or compounds. Valve actuated mechanism prevents paint in barrel from drying when cap is left off.
Dykem Brite-Mark is a general purpose permanent marker ideal for making clear, bold markings on almost any surface. Its quick drying, oil-based paint withstands indoor and outdoor conditions without fading, chipping or losing its opacity.
- Color: Black
- Oil based paint
- Medium tip
- Formula is not xylene-based
- Make permanent bright marks on metal, rubber, plastic, glass, concrete, leather, stone, wood, vinyl and more
- Heavy duty aluminum body with large paint capacity ideal for color coding
- Bullet tips are replaceable to ensure complete use of paint in each marker
- Drying time: 25 & 35 seconds