Duco® 62485 Stik-Tak® Adhesive Putty, White, 1 Oz
Duco® Stik-Tak® is an adhesive putty that can be removed and reused. Perfect for hanging items on walls, doors and refrigerators. Also great for securing items from sliding off furniture. Replaces tacks, tape, staples and magnets.
- Package: 1 ounce (28.4 gram) stick
- Strength: Light duty
- Color: White
- Use to hang: Posters, lightweight calendars, school work. Can also be used to secure vases, plates, lamps from sliding (or in earthquake areas to prevent objects from sliding.) DO NOT apply to newly painted surfaces.
Tips and Tricks:
- Can also be used to secure vases, plates, lamps from sliding
- Do not apply to newly painted surfaces.
Stik-Tak® does not harden so it is easily removed from most surfaces.
- Use a portion of the unused product to dab at the pieces you wish to remove; also can use ice cubes as you would to remove chewing gum. A mild household cleaner can remove any stain left on the surface. A citrus based adhesive remover can be used to remove any Stik-Tak® remaining on your surface (however, please note that remover might leave a stain.)
- On some surfaces, Stik-Tak® may leave an oily residue. To check, apply Stik-Tak® to an inconspicuous area of the surface(s) for 24 hours, then lift off. If staining does occur, it can be removed with mild soap and water. Can also use mineral spirits or rubbing alcohol. Other solvents that can be used: acetone or Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK). Prior to using chemicals to remove any residue test an inconspicuous area to be sure they do not harm your surface(s).