Drylock 22212 Latex Bonding Agent, 1 Quart
DRYLOK Latex Bonding Agent bonds new concrete, stucco, stone, plaster and more to structurally sound, difficult surfaces like dense, slick or porous concrete, stone, drywall, hardboard, and plaster walls. When used as an additive in concrete mixes for patching, DRYLOK Latex Bonding Agent improves adhesion and increases the resiliency and elasticity of the patch. DRYLOK Latex Bonding Agent may also be used for pointing plaster cracks.
- Size: 1 Qt
- Repair and repoint masonry, purge walls, resurface concrete driveways, patios, slabs, and steps
- For interior/exterior use
- Up to 500 square feet per gallon depending on the porosity of the surface
- Improves the performance of powdered waterproofers
- Cleans up with soap and water
- Dry time: 30 minutes when used prior to topcoating with plaster or concrete.