Drylock 01908 Etch Masonary Cleaner, 12 Oz
DRYLOK Etch is easier to use than those stronger acids typically employed to cut into unprotected parts of metal surfaces, smooth and highly troweled concrete, brick, and ceramic tile. Plus, there are no harmful fumes!
- Size: 12 Oz
- Clean and etch concrete, stone, tile, galvanized metal, and brick
- For interior/exterior use
- A powder form that mixes with water
- Highly effective in etching masonry, stone, tile, and brick
- Removes unsightly efflorescence (salt deposits) as well as excess mortar
- Coverage: 12 ounces will etch 300 square feet.
- Garage floors
- Concrete tennis courts
- Concrete walls
- Galvanized metal
- Ceramic tile.
- A modern formulation, DRYLOK Etch is highly effective in etching masonry, stone, tile, and brick. It removes unsightly efflorescence (salt deposits) as well as excess mortar. Use DRYLOK Etch, as a safer alternative to muriatic acid, to treat smooth concrete and condition galvanized surfaces prior to painting.