Droll Yankees® CJM15G New Generation Sunflower/Mixed Seed Feeder, 15″,
Clean contemporary lines make this basic tube feeder an attractive addition to your yard or garden. Quality parts and ease of use make it a great value. Snug fitting sliding cap is easy for you to lift but hard for squirrels. Top assembly is easily removed for cleaning. Stainless steel wire that squirrels can’t chew. Contoured base keeps seed within reach.
- Size: 15"
- Finish: Forest Green
- Powder coated finish won’t chip or fade
- Zinc die cast tops, bases and ports to last a lifetime (as per manufacturer)
- Snug fitting sliding cap is easy for you to lift but hard for squirrels
- Top assembly is easily removed for cleaning
- Stainless steel wire that squirrels can’t chew
- Contoured base keeps seed within reach
- Threaded base allows you to attach an A-6T Seed Tray or Omni Seed Tray to catch seed and provide extra room for birds
- UV Stabilized Polycarbonate seed tube – won’t yellow with age, dependably durable
- Seeds flow freely over patented seed baffle
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 5.5 x 19 in
- Seed or feed options: Sunflower seed, mixed seed, peanut chunks, safflower seed, sunflower kernels and cracked corn
- Construction: UV-stabilized polycarbonate and stainless steel bail wire
- Capacity: 1 lb. of seed, 4 ports
- Mounting: May be hung or pole mounted.
- Please! For the sake of the birds, keep your feeder clean! Dirty feeders spread disease. Soak all parts in a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water. Use a bird feeder brush to brush away grime inside the tube
- Birds that use this feeder: Cardinals, Chickadees, Finches, Flickers, Goldfinches, Grackles, Grosbeaks, Jays, Juncos, Kinglets, Nuthatches, Redpolls, Siskins, Sparrows, Starlings, Titmice, Towhees, Woodpeckers and Wrens.