Dremel 562 Tile Cutting Bit
Ideal for shaping ceramic wall tile around bathroom or kitchen fixtures or plumbing pipes. You can also create decorative wall tile by cutting a design, such as a sailboat, and filling it with colored grout. High-speed cutter mounted on a 1/8 In. steel shank.
- Cuts ceramic wall tile, cement board and plaster (Not for use on floor tile)
- A high-speed cutter with a 1/8" steel shank
- Great for contractors
- High-speed cutter mounted on a 1/8 In. steel shank
- Start at a 45-degree angle when cutting into a piece of material
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit
- Do not use this bit to cut ceramic floor tile
- Do not use this bit to cut metal.