Dr. Earth® 705P Annual Bloom Premium Flower Garden Fertilizer, 4-8-4,
Annual Bloom fertilizer produces remarkable results because nutrients are released quickly, yet continue to feed for several months. Ultra-premium scientific formula provides optimum levels of primary essential plant nutrients, including micronutrients and multi-minerals. TruBiotic® ensures organic nutrients are thoroughly broken down and then released in the soil for plant roots to absorb them as they are needed.
- Sie: 4 Lb
- Fertilizer Analysis: 4-8-4
- A great all round fertilizer for blooming annuals and perennials
- Builds soil health, promoting superior flowers with larger and more abundant blooms
- 100% organic and natural
- It contains no GMOs, chicken manure or sewage sludge
- People and pet safe
- Poly bag.
Infused with Advanced TruBiotic® – consisting of "Five Champion Strains” of beneficial soil microbes and eighteen select strains of ecto and endo mycorrhizae – which contributes to drought tolerance, enhanced nutrient availability and increased plant performance. The Dr.Earth® probiotics are a most complete "broad-spectrum” bio-active package designed to work synergistically with the raw organic nutrients that make up the Annual Bloom formula. This spectacular blend builds soil health, promotes superior flowers with larger and more abundant colorful blooms.
- 100% Organic and Natural Hand Crafted Blend
- NO GMOs - Chicken Manure – Sewage Sludge ("Biosolids") to taint the cleanliness or safety of our handcrafted blend
- TruBiotic® - the Life and intelligence inside!
- MycoApply Certified - the independent seal of approval that guarantees mycorrhizae is in our fertilizer.
- Wild-caught Alaskan Fish Bone Meal, High Country Feather Meal, Valley Grown Alfalfa Meal, Naturally Mined Potassium Sulfate, MicroActive™ Micronutrient-rich Seaweed Extract (synergistically boosted with micronized humic acids for maximum bioavailability).
Annuals, bedding plants, impatiens, begonias, petunias, marigolds, daylilies, geraniums, lavender and every flower in the garden.
- Raised Beds: Excellent for use in raised beds during transplanting or feeding mid-season for a nutritional boost to maximize flower health and production.
- Planting: Apply a generous helping as directed to existing gardens or at time of planting or transplanting. Apply any time mid-season to supply a continual nutritional supply to maximize your healthy and beautiful flower garden.
- Containers: Feed container plants every 6 weeks to keep plants healthy, strong and fully producing.
- Compost Tea: Makes compost tea - use as soil drench or foliar spray.