Dico 541-772-4 Nyalox Coarse Mounted Nylon Wheel Brush, Gray, 80-Grit,
Nyalox Wheel Brushes are safer to use than wire brushes. The abrasive impregnated within each bristle does the work! With this 1/4" hex shank quick connect mandrel brush for drills, you can go to work removing old paint finishes or rust without damaging the wood, metal or masonry!
- Maintains shape and will not rust
- Bristles will not shed or puncture skin
- Abrasive grit is impregnated throughout each bristle
- Each grit is conveniently color-coded for easy identification
- Conveniently color-coded
- Far superior to wire brushes
- Lasts up to 10x longer
- Will not rust
- Sand and clean unfinished and rough woods
- Cleans tiles and stones - will not gouge
- Removing paints, corrosion, weld scale, surface rust and burns from metals.
- Prepare plastic, fiberglass, and rubber surfaces for adhesives.
- Preparing metal surfaces for primers and paint.
- Cleaning unfinished tile, stone, cement, and brick mortar.
- Removing old paint and finishes from wood.
- Cleaning and sanding wood turnings, railings, banisters, trim and molding.
- Rounding and blending edges, cutouts and joinings.
- Type: Coarse
- Diameter: 4"
- Wire Material: Nylon
- Grit: 80
- Applicable Materials: Metals and Wood
- Shank Diameter: 1/4"
- Hub Material: Nylon
- Color: Gray