Diablo FB-016 High Speed Steel Forstner Bit, 2-1/8" Dia.
Ideal for drilling flat bottom holes, pocket holes, or overlapping holes. For drill straight, angled and overlapping holes in all types of wood with minimal splintering. The sharp center spur accurately locates the center of the hole for precision.
- Ideal for drilling flat bottom holes, pocket holes, or overlapping holes
- Sharp center spur accurately locates the center of your hole
- For drilling straight, angled and overlapping holes in all kinds of wood with minimal splintering
- Quality forged construction high-speed steel
- Ultra-sharp spur helps drill an accurate hole and resists "walking" on material being drilled
- Steep-angled, double-ground, razor-sharp serrated edges that slice throughout the rotation of the bit for less splintering and chipping
- Drilled holes are smooth and flat, and create chisel-like curls for fast, clean chip removal.
- Diameter: 2-1/8"
- Shank: 3/8"
- Length: 3-1/2".